Send review CDs to:

Send review CDs to: 180 Station Street, Suite 53, Ajax, Ontario, L1S 1R9 or friend JAIMIE VERNON on Facebook to send downloadable links.

Monday 25 June 2012

New Music Monday: Dana Countryman / Focal Points

I've been getting lots of new 'singles' in my mailbox recently. Here's two that caught my attention that might be of interest to power pop fans. These are both American artists who should be on your radar:

DANA COUNTRYMAN - Here's the lead-off track from his upcoming album 'The Fantastic, Incredible, Retro Pop Music World of Dana Countryman' entitled "Here Comes Those Butterflies Again." Listen here.

FOCAL POINTS - Jeff and Don Orr have released their first single to iTunes called "Broken Hearts and Dreams" and it features additional instrumentation and mixing by Dee Long (Klaatu). The song has a "#9 Dream" Lennon vibe. Get it here

2 comments:

  1. The track was only up for a few days. I'll put up other tracks on a limited basis, as they're completed.
    Thanks for the interest!
    - Dana Countryman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, Jaime -- that "Butterflies" song is on my new album.....but it's not the lead-off track. I changed my mind! LOL!

    ReplyDelete